Here's a picture from this morning (37w, 1d).
I don't really notice any changes, but someone at work who i haven't seen for a while stopped me when I passed her desk and said "wow - you've really dropped". I can definitely feel it - too much on my feet and my poor hips are screaming in pain! That's my only complaint - so I've been very lucky. Let's just hope labor/delivery are this easy :) A friend who just had her 2nd sent me some suggestions to help position the baby, so I'm hoping those will help.
Oh - yesterday morning, I got confirmation that the doc was right on when she guessed the position of the baby (butt in right ribs, feet in left). I felt a little jab right under my left ribs, and pushed a bump in...and there was still another bump! So those are definitely the feet :)
The baby still moves a lot, and since it's so big, my belly looks pretty funny and is entertaining. (At least for me. Of course, when I tell steve, the kid stops moving!) I'll try to get it on video from my point of view :)

No comments:
Post a Comment