Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, with lots 'n lots of food! I sure did - the baby liked it lots, too. Kicked like crazy the past few days :) So crazy, steve was able to feel it very easily. Took this picture tonight, after 2 days of thanksgiving food and chinese for supper ;)
I've been feeling more braxton hicks lately, mostly when i stand up after sitting for a while. Luckily they don't hurt. I'm starting to feel the kicks higher and higher too :) ...now i'm just waiting for a kick/punch in the ribs! ...and to see how wrigley reacts when she's finally kicked ;)
We started our childbirth/parenting class this past week. it's an interesting time - there are 5 other couples, also on their first baby. the teacher is very straightforward with lots of things, but that's what we all need! :)
We spent Black Friday looking at strollers and cribs. Mostly strollers, and (thank goodness) not all day. but it was still enough to make both our heads spin. It's getting challenging, since I'm not supposed to lift more than 20-30 lbs with the past back issues i've had. A lot of the carriers are 10 lbs on their own! So, if you see a light (relatively affordable) stroller, be sure to let us know! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment