Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

We have been very busy the past few weeks, which is why there hasn't been a post! So I have a couple pictures, and some little "milestones," if you will, have happened, too.

Here is a picture from 28 weeks - I've noticed the belly is starting to spread out, and I'm rounding out :)


I've also started getting some nudges in the ribs...but mostly if I slouch or when I bend forward. nothing hard, but we'll see what happens when the kid gets stronger ;)


And here is the finished baby quilt! I think it looks pretty good for my first sewing project :) Mom did help me fix or prevent some things from happening, though!



We also had our last childbirth/parenting class this week... We learned a lot, but I feel like I won't remember anything come baby time!

here's another belly picture, taken 1 day before 29 weeks. My friend, Danielle, gave me the shirt for Christmas. Isn't it cute? :)


















A few more milestones...
Yesterday I was having a braxton hicks contraction, and along came some fabulous back pain. If that is any indication of things to come, I will not be a happy laborer :(. I haven't had any pain with them since then, so hopefully it was just not enough liquids.

Tomorrow marks 30 weeks! Around 10 weeks left! The room is painted, but we still don't have a crib, and the rest of it isn't put together at all :) but that will happen in the next few weeks. Nov and Dec have been very busy for us. The only way I'll be busy in Jan and Feb is with my doctor's appointments! The next one's not until mid Jan.

Happy New Year everyone!



1 comment: