She does still want me to take it easy (no problem with that!), and go in tomorrow afternoon for a blood pressure re-check and another urine dip. So, hopefully both the urine dip and BP reading will be back to my "normal." But, I'm officially on maternity leave at work, so after friday, i'll just take it easy so as not to raise the BP or protein again :) everything is pretty much ready anyway.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
no induction!
So this morning, Steve dropped off my wonderful jug of pee :) I called the doctor's office to let them know this, because the doc had mentioned she wanted the lab to process it right away. A little while later I got a call from the doctor. She said the results were fine, so no induction for now! Woohoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so good to hear!!!
ReplyDelete